Nothing says fall more then a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Making it yourself is much more cost effective. So you can make these all season long for the price of one at a coffee shop. Of course, the taste is way more superior too! The best part about this homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte is simple ingredients that you can find anywhere and you don’t need any fancy espresso/coffee machines.
Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 Cup Brewed Coffee your favorite brand
- 1/2 Cup Milk or milk substitute
- 1 TBS Sugar
- 2 TBS Pumpkin Purée or can of 100% pure pumpkin, for a pie filling
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice more to sprinkle on top of latte
- Whipped Cream optional, to top
- Brew fresh coffee. Any coffee would work, but I used Starbucks Blonde Roast. In a small container, mix together the pumpkin purée, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until well blended together.
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, combine and mix cold milk, coffee, and pumpkin purée mixture. Stir until it almost boils and comes to a simmer, then it's done.
- Pour into individual mugs and serve piping hot. Optionally add whipped cream on top and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice to decorate. Enjoy!!!