Tangy Sweet & Sour Meatballs will be a hit at your next party or event! Easy to make, easy to serve and oh so delicious! I got the recipe from my friend, Kendra, who made them for a church potluck event and I think I ate the whole crockpot she brought lol. All you’ll need is a good brand of frozen meatballs (I’m partial to Costco’s Kirkland Signature Italian Beef Meatballs brand, they’re just my favorite), 3 simple ingredients for the sauce, and a crockpot to do all the work for you. Don’t forget to plan ahead and set aside 4 hours for cook time in the crockpot. Alright, let me introduce you to your new favorite party appetizer!
Crockpot Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- 1 5 LB Bag Frozen Italian Style Meatballs Costco's Kirkland Signature is my favorite brand
- 1 14 oz. Bottle Ketchup
- 1 17 oz. Jar Grape Jelly
- 1/2 12 oz. Bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- Set your crockpot on the Low setting. Throw in the frozen (or defrosted) meatballs.
- In a big bowl, measure out and mix together the ketchup, grape jelly, and chili sauce.
- Mix the sauces very well, pour into the crockpot over the meatballs and mix.
- Cover the crockpot with lid and cook on LOW setting for 4 hours. Mix a few times, if possible. Serve hot in crockpot and keep on AUTO or LOW setting to keep meatballs warm.