Everything you need to know to have a successful taco night at home! I’ll cover how to cook the ground beef and all the sides and condiments you’ll need.
How To Make Taco’s
Everything you need to know to have a successful taco night at home! I'll cover how to cook the ground beef and all the sides and condiments you'll need.
- 2 LB Ground Beef
- 2 TBS Olive Oil for cooking the ground beef
- 2 1.25 oz. Packets Taco Seasoning Mix 40% less sodium
- 2 Boxes Taco Shells
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1 Romaine Lettuce
- 1 8oz. Block Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 16oz. Mild Taco Sauce optional, to top
- 1 16oz. Container Sour Cream optional, to top
- Do all the prep work first. Wash and chop up the Romain lettuce, set aside in a plate. Wash and finely chop up the tomato, set aside in a plate. Shred the block of Cheddar Cheese, set aside in a plate.
- In a large saucepan on med-high heat add 2 TBS olive oil. When the oil heats up, add the ground beef, break it into pieces using a spatula.
- Add the packets of taco seasoning. You need 1 packet of seasoning for 1 pound of ground beef. I use a 40% less sodium brand because I don’t like my ground beef too salty. Mix thoroughly and cook until the ground beef has browned and is completely cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile bake the taco shells on 350 degrees in the oven for 5-7 mins until hot and crisp (be careful not to burn them).
- Set up a “taco station” on the table with all the toppings in plates, the ground beef, taco shells, taco sauce, and sour cream. Everyone can build their own perfect taco!