This recipe was inspired by an Instagram friend (don’t ya’ll love social media?) and I created it today to satisfy my shrimp craving. Luscious shrimp in a delectable garlic, lemon sauce. Super fast and easy to make. Pairs perfectly with white rice or pasta for a busy week night dinner.
Shrimp In A Garlic, Lemon, White Wine Sauce
Luscious shrimp in a delectable garlic, lemon sauce. Super fast and easy to make. Pairs perfectly with white rice or pasta for a busy week night dinner.
- 2 LB Shrimp raw, peeeled, deveined
- 2 TBS Butter for frying
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 TBS Parsley dry flakes or fresh
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 TBS Mrs.Dash or any salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- 1/2-3/4 tsp Paprika depending on your spice preference
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Rice or Pasta to serve with
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Rinse shrimp thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Have the spices and all ingredients ready. Start cooking the rice or pasta.
- Heat 2 TBS butter in a large skillet. Add the shrimp and sprinkle with the spices. Mix often so the shrimp cooks through evenly.
- When the shrimp cooks through, add the white wine. Simmer the shrimp on low until the rice or pasta is done cooking, 5-10 minutes.
- Lastly, add the minced garlic cloves and dried or fresh parsley. Keep covered, until ready to serve.