This Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is a new week night favorite dinner recipe in our house. Perfectly seasoned slow cooked chicken in a creamy, dreamy, satisfying sauce that I pour all over my rice. I could probably just eat the sauce by the spoonful! I got the recipe from my friend Jacqueline who so graciously made this dish for us once and shared the recipe with me. It’s so fast and easy to prepare, the crockpot does all the work! Serve with rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes. I hope you love this dish as much as we do!
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker
- 2.5 LB 4 Chicken Breasts organic
- 1 8 oz. Block Cream Cheese softened
- 2 10.5 oz. Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 0.7 oz. Packet Dry Italian Salad Dressing
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning to taste
- Cooked Jasmine Rice, Pasta, or Mashed Potatoes to serve with
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Put them in the crockpot and sprinkle Montreal chicken seasoning all over the top of chicken breasts, to taste.
- In a bowl, mash up the softened cream cheese with a fork. Add in the cream of chicken soup and dry Italian seasoning salad dressing. Mix well with a fork. Don’t worry if the cream cheese is a bit clumpy, it will soften and get smooth while cooking.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crockpot over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, or on high for 2 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is smooth and creamy. I prefer to slow cook, if time permits.
- Serve hot over rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes. Our favorite way to eat it is over Jasmine rice! Look at this creamy, dreamy, satisfying sauce!