This garlic, lemon, herb baked salmon is absolutely delicious!!! Just a few minutes to prep and bakes in only 10-15 minutes! It is so juicy and flavorful, it tastes just like a gourmet restaurant salmon dish. I usually pair it with mashed potatoes, rice, or a salad. I got this recipe from my friend Candice, and it became an instant favorite in our family!
Garlic, Lemon, Herb Baked Salmon
- 1 2.5 LB Salmon Fillet
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Garlic & Herb Spice salt free. to taste
- 1 Lemon to squeeze out the juice
- Wash the salmon fillet and tap it dry with paper towels. Line a baking sheet with foil (or use a glass baking dish) and brush the foil (or baking dish) with about 1.5 TBS olive oil. Lay the washed/patted dry salmon fillet on the oil brushed foil (or baking dish). Brush another 1.5 to 2 TBS olive oil all over the salmon fillet evenly.
- Preheat the over to the broil setting. Squeeze the lemon juice from 1 lemon onto the salmon fillet. Sprinkle salt & pepper on it. Then generously sprinkle the garlic & herb (salt-free) spice all over the salmon fillet. Using a cooking brush, rub the oil, lemon juice, and spices together on the salmon fillet.
- When the oven preheats to broil, stick the salmon fillet in the over and let it bake on broil for 10 minute, uncovered. Then turn the oven off and let the salmon bake another 2 to 4 minutes, until slightly golden on top.
- Take it out of the oven when ready to serve, cut as desired. I like to pair this salmon with mashed potatoes, rice, or a salad.