This tomato, cheese, and black olive salad is so delicious! It can be eaten as a traditional European side salad or a spread on some baked baguette bread. No cooking required and can be made a day in advance or right before you eat it, however I prefer to make it at least a few hours in advance to give the flavors time to blend.
Tomato, Cheese, Black Olive Appetizer Salad/Spread
- 1 8 oz. Block Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 10 oz. Pack Baby Tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. Can Large Pitted Black Olives
- 4-6 TBS Mayonnaise to taste
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves minced
- Wash tomatoes and add them to a big bowl. Add (drained) can of olives, shredded mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, mayonnaise and mix gently together. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve.
- Serve as a side dish salad, or on some baked baguette bread as side sandwiches. Delicious either way!