These mini baked appetizer sandwiches are loaded with cheese, and ham. These are quick and easy to make and one of the yummiest appetizers ever! I got the recipe from my friend Irina, when we were over their house for dinner and she made these. I couldn’t get enough! Of course I had to get the recipe to share with you guys! I wanted to post this recipe right on time before the Holidays, as we all need great appetizer recipes for entertaining. Enjoy!
Mini Baked Appetizer Sandwiches (Yields enough for a big party) :
- 1 long French Baguette
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Block Mozzarella Cheese (Grated)
- Green Onion
- Virginia Baked Ham ( .50 LB, cut into one thick slice)
1) Do the prep work first. Cut the tomato into little dice. Cut the Ham into little cubes. Shred the block of Mozzarella cheese. Finely chop 4 green onions (mostly green part). Using a butter knife, smear a little bit of Mayonnaise onto each piece of baguette bread.
2) Put everything on the baguette slices in this order; Ham, tomatoes, green onions, then squirt 2 small drops of ketchup on the baguette slices and cover with cheese on top.
3) Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden to your desire! Best when served hot.